Water can represent one of the most critical aspects in underground design and construction. The groundwater table – structure interaction requires complicated hydrogeological modeling both during the construction and long-term phases of a project.
FEFLOW is the most intuitive and comprehensive software package for groundwater and porous media modeling. FEFLOW can simulate a multitude of processes involving fluid flow, groundwater, contaminant and heat transport under fully or variably saturated conditions - from local to regional scale.
- Estimates of water inflow in underground excavations;
- Evaluation and dimensioning of groundwater table lowering systems;
- Evaluation of water table – structure interaction;
- Dimensioning of dewatering schemes and analysis of interference with existing wells;
- Geothermal systems dimensioning.