The complex and to some extent uncertain ground-structure interaction requires numerical modeling that should predict ground behavior in a reliable and manner.
One of the most widely used FEM 3D dedicated software; a powerful and flexible numerical modeling tool for 3D geotechnical analyses even for complex geological contests.
- Modeling of underground structures even in geologically complex contexts;
- Geometrically complex 3D underground structures;
- Underground water-structure interaction (coupled analysis);
- Response of ground and structures to earthquake through advanced seismic analyses.
A dedicated software that permits to conduct 2D FE analysis in an efficient and meaningful way taking advantage of its long research & development history in underground space numerical modeling: stress-deformation analysis, seepage analysis, coupled analysis, consolidation analysis.
- Modeling of underground structures in complex contests;
- Staged excavation analysis;
- Complex structures modeling in the presence of the water table, water table – structure interaction;
- Probabilistic numerical analysis;
- Advanced seismic analysis.