A dedicated software that permits to conduct 2D FE analysis in an efficient and meaningful way taking advantage of its long research & development history in underground space numerical modeling: stress-deformation analysis, seepage analysis, coupled analysis, consolidation analysis.
PHASE2 has a library of various specific to geotechnical works elements. Apart from modeling the ground as a continuum the user can introduce discontinuity networks generated by probabilistic functions that is very useful in rock slope stability analysis and excavation of tunnels and cavern in hard rock. The software incorporates various stress-strength criteria. Using Rosenblueth’s point estimate method, FE probabilistic analysis can be performed allowing to establish the sensitivity of rock mass parameters variability on key design parameters. The recent version of PHASE2, RS2, permits to conduct dynamic analysis and incorporates materials with different constitutive laws.
- Modeling of underground structures in complex contests;
- Staged excavation analysis;
- Complex structures modeling in the presence of the water table, water table – structure interaction;
- Probabilistic numerical analysis;
- Advanced seismic analysis.